Saturday 29 October 2011

Islamophobia

I wonder why this is not attracting any attention in the Dead Tree Press?  Take a trrip to Bradford, Rochdale or Birmingham and you'll find out.

http://www.hudson-ny.org/2530/denmark-sharia-hezbollah

Now, I don't consider myself Islamophobic.  The definition of phobia is given as :-

A phobia (from the Greek: φόβος, Phóbos, meaning "fear" or "morbid fear") is a type of anxiety disorder, usually defined as a persistent fear of an object or situation in which the sufferer commits to great lengths in avoiding, typically disproportional to the actual danger posed, often being recognized as irrational. In the event the phobia cannot be avoided entirely the sufferer will endure the situation or object with marked distress and significant interference in social or occupational activities.[1]

 I don't consider fear of Islam irrational.  As a westerner, I consider it a life-threatening, oppresive, anti-freedom, death cult.  Having worked with them, I'm not phobic - I'm frightened shitless they're getting their own evil way without any opposition from our gutless politicians.


No comments:

Post a Comment